Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nicki Minaj's proposal from DJ Khaled was 'serious'!!

Earlier this week, DJ Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj on MTV News, saying in a video, "I'm going to be honest with you: I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you
to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I understand you're busy."

He goes on to talk about how serious he is about her and ends the message with, "Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"

Now he tells US Weekly that he was not kidding around.
"I want to marry her! I was serious. She can take her time and think about it. At least she knows how I feel now," says Khaled.

Khaled's new album, "Suffering from Success," is due out Sept. 24 and the musician says it will have a song on it titled "Nicki." So far, Minaj has remained mum on the subject, though her Twitter did retweet a story about his initial
proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment